Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

Stick With It, Again!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm going to attempt this once again. I can't believe it's been since 2006 that I posted last! I have a lot of thinking and organizing to do! I want to blog - just what I want to blog about is the big question which I'm sure everyone that has created a blog has thought about - maybe! Whatever it is I want to make it interesting which is something I'm not sure that I am sometimes. Maybe if I can stick with this daily it will help me find my nitch! Maybe if I stick with exercising at least 3 days a week I could lose some of that baby fat that is going on 3 years old now, too! I read so many blogs that are interesting - but to be different is the key! Something to keep them coming back for more, even if they don't really know why! Good Luck to Me!
posted by sports_mom91, 10:52 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment