Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

Picture Day

Wednesday, October 12, 2005


OK, This should be an excused absence from work: PICTURE DAY MORNING! I just hung up the phone with DS13. Even though we discussed the shirt to be worn; we discussed how the hair would be fixed; now, there seems to be a change in plans! The t-shirt picked to go under the collared shirt isn't the color he wants! It could be that it doesn't match his newly highlighted hair. Yes, I did that myself. It turn out so well the first time I did it. It's not bad this time, just a little more than highlighted. But, he wanted it. I'm letting him express himself….. right? Just because I may be sending out copies of last year's school pictures of him in this year's Christmas cards... I could blame that on "pregnancy brain" which seems to have zapped most of my memory and a large chunk of my common sense! I'm 45 minutes away from him! I can't see in his closet to pick out another shirt- I have to trust his judgment on what "matches"! Picture day will be like opening his report card; with one eye opened, ready to quickly shove it back in the envelope!
posted by sports_mom91, 7:31 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment