Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

Newbie Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2005

In a perfect world I would be creating this Blog to update daily. Just to add my bright and intelligent thoughts and comments to somewhere out in the "on-line" universe. Maybe just as a little therapy for myself; a place to keep my thoughts in order!

Obviously- This is not a perfect world- not even close!

Instead it will probably be a place where I manage to vent a few lines in between tasks at work when I'm not even supposed to be on the internet for personal usage! It will be somewhere I go to see if I mentioned the important meeting that I have on a certain day and can't remember what the heck that it was!

Organization has always been one of the occasional hobbies that I dabble in when there's time. From being a teenager that was constantly rearranging her room to a secretary moving the office furniture around to achieve greater efficiency. I am now beginning to think of Organization as either a "4-letter" word or a job that I have been assigned to complete to maintain my own sanity.

My life is well on the way to what I have always wanted. Just instead of doing things in order, I have managed to jump from A to G to get to B then back to H to get to C. However, I 'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever taken this jumbled route!

So I'm asking for a little good luck to make this site everything I want or would like it to be- Plus maybe a little everyday entertainment for someone out in the "on-line" universe.
posted by sports_mom91, 10:36 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment