Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

St. Louis Cardinals

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Go Cardinals! My prediction is………… They're gonna win it all this year. I think they have some rough teams to get by. I would have much rather played Atlanta in the NLCS than Houston. You can never count Houston as down, especially if Clements has it together. I am rooting for the (which city?) Angels now. The White Sox would be like playing the Red Sox last year. They were such underdogs. Even for me, if the Cards couldn't win it- I'm glad Boston did. This year it is a great feeling to already know that there's no way that the Yankees can be in the WS this year!

So, Come on, Cardinals! 8 More wins for the Greatest Baseball Town in the USA!

posted by sports_mom91, 8:08 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment