Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

2nd Chances

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, that idea of trying to blog daily went over really well, didn't it? I'm writing down some goals for myself and keep this up at least every couple days is big on the list.

We are in the middle of baseball season for DS14, DD11, DS8 - the baby is wonderful! We are so blessed that she is a healthy, very happy baby! She will be 7 months old soon. She has been sleeping through the night for 5 months! She is the blessing in my life, right now. Work, money, running - it all just seems so overswhelming right now!

But I won't be held back - I have some really good (although, not brand new) ideas that I'm going to work on over the next few weeks. I am fortunate enough to be off work for 6 weeks during the summer. No I'm not a teacher, but we have a plant shutdown that makes this job worth driving 80 miles (round trip) per day!

I have a new look on my blog - brighter, cheerier! So here's my 2nd chance - cross your fingers!
posted by sports_mom91, 2:31 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment