Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

Summer Vacation

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally. My last day of work for the summer! I feel like a kid going to school on the last day before summer vacation. I have saved enough work to actually do today so the day doesn't crawl by. I have been at this job for 10 years this coming September. Can you say, "Redundant"? However, there will be some changes when I come back in August. New boss - actually an old boss that's coming back to the company. Not my favorite one, but we both are having a positive outlook. There will be some new processes in place and I will be a central part of that- so I may actually look forward to coming back to work. Wouldn't it be nice, though, if I could find a work at home job during these six weeks that I'm off? Come on creative juices - get flowing! Mama needs a new pair of shoes! ( and some new shorts, a bigger vehicle, a house instead of a trailer, etc.)
posted by sports_mom91, 7:20 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment