Little Pond on the Prairie

....where the little adventures mean the most!

2008 Update

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Obviously we're all a little bit older since my last post! I am now the mother/stepmonster to children the following ages: 16, 12, 11 (on Monday), and 2. They have only aged 2 years since my last post as I feel I've aged at least 6 years, thanks to the 16 year old! I'm sure that needs no explanation to most readers! (Pretend as if there are actual readers!)

Other than aging, it's depressing, now that I think about how much has not changed. We are still in the same trailer, still not married, still at my same job...... Oh wait that changed today!

I have been a secretary at the same company for over 11 years. I just accepted a job with the same company in the planning department. More work - more money - same long drive!

We are gearing up for baseball season. 3 of the 4 kids will be playing this year.

We successfully made it through football season for 2 years with no "major" injuries. Although we did visit the emergency room a couple of times for x rays - at the advice of the "trainer". We now believe he is "in" with the hospital and gets a commission on visits and length of stay!

We have enjoyed actually having a winter here in the Midwest. We had our share of the snow and "wintry mix" as they call it! They actually closed the plant a few days! Now we are ready for spring! (Oh happy day today!)

Short term goals for my blog:
1. Think of something to call the kids / fiance other than DS16, DF, etc.
2. Download / print / file - Do something with the 800 pictures I have on my camera!!!! (Not all for the blog, but I'd like to insert one or two!
posted by sports_mom91, 11:01 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment